This homemade peanut butter jelly fudge makes the perfect holiday gift! Made in the microwave and takes only 5 simple ingredients.
You only need 5 simple ingredients to make this easy recipe. Check them out below.
- Creamy peanut butter
- Strawberry jam
- Condensed milk
- White chocolate melting wafers
- Vanilla extract
How to Make Peanut Butter Jelly Fudge
The beauty of this recipe is that it’s made in the microwave and only requires 5 ingredients. So, so easy. The hardest part is waiting to eat a piece. 😉 Scroll down for the printable recipe and video tutorial.
- Prepare. Line a 8×8″ pan with foil (or parchment) and set aside.
- Combine. In a microwave safe bowl, combine half the sweetened condensed milk, 6 ounces white chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla. In a separate microwave safe bowl, combine other half of condensed milk, 6 ounces white chocolate and strawberry jam.
- Melt. Cook the strawberry bowl in microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Microwave again until melted, about 15-30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Quickly pour 3/4 of mixture into the pan and tap on counter until levels out. Next, microwave the peanut butter bowl for 30 seconds (and then again for 15-30 more seconds until melted). Stir until smooth. Immediately pour over the jam fudge and tap on counter again.
- Swirl. Then place about 6 spoonfuls of remaining jam fudge on top of peanut butter fudge and swirl with knife.
- Chill. Refrigerate about 2 hours, or until fudge sets. Remove foil from pan and cut into squares.
- Don’t forget to line your pan with parchment paper, wax paper or foil! You don’t want your fudge to stick to the pan.
- You can use your stove to melt the fudge mixtures if you prefer. I just find the microwave method easier. 🙂
- For an added crunch, add some chopped peanuts on top.
- I prefer the classic PB&J combo, however feel free to use jam of choice.
- When ready to serve, I find it easiest to cut the fudge with a really sharp knife.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.