This easy Carrot Cake Fudge has a layer of cream cheese fudge on top making it look like a slice of cake. This is a fun dessert to make for Easter.
Carrot Cake Fudge
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 – 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dry carrot cake mix
- ½ cup marshmallow cream
Cream Cheese Fudge
- ¾ cup canned cream cheese frosting
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons marshmallow cream
- ½ cup Carrot Cake M&M’s*
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan combine the butter, 3 cups white chips, and can of sweetened condensed milk. Stir over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the dry cake mix ¼ cup at a time until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the marshmallow cream. Keep stirring to keep the fudge from sticking on the bottom.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- In another saucepan, melt the 1 cup of white chips over low heat until they are soft and kind of melted.
- Stir in the cream cheese frosting and marshmallow cream when the chips are melted.
- Pour the cream cheese fudge mixture over the carrot cake layer and smooth out. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Press the M&M’s into the top in a grid pattern. Chill in the fridge 1 hour before cutting.
Yield: 54 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 47mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g